Ron & Tina Konkin- Founding Directors

Ron & Tina Konkin- Founding Directors
Ron & Tina Konkin- Founding Directors, Key Note Speakers, Registered Professional Counselors - Photo by Capturing Moments

Living Above the Line

Relationship Help Centers - RON & TINA KONKIN, - Living Above The Line is the legacy we want to create for every man, woman, and child because we believe life was meant to be lived abundantly. To learn more about how you can live a fulfilled life both personally and in your relationships then Living Above The Line with the Konkins is a blog you will want to follow.

Visit The Relationship Help Centers Website Here!

Relationship Help Centers offers the renown Exclusive Couples Retreat & the intensive Relationship BootCamp. Both are recommended by Dr. Phil and used as a resource on his website. Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed-Simmons attended the Exclusive Couples Retreat before they decided to tie the knot. Visit www.RelationshipHelpCenters.com www.RelationshipBootCamp.com www.CouplesRetreat.com for more information on all of our programs.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tina Uncensored - got my own page on website!!!

I figured out how to create a page in the website so I gave myself my own page! I feel pretty good about that, cause everyone who knows me knows i'm technically challenged.

For some of u this page might "take you out", cause it's going to be my whatever page!

what does that mean?-

- it means some spelling errors, bad grammar, texting style abreviations etc. Basically if you look for value - you'll find it in what i have to say and share.

You will find nuggets on this page revealing the secrets of "Living Above The Line". It has taken years for me to come to a place in my life where I can honestly say I am Above The Line most of the time instead of the other way around.

That for me has been a 30 year journey, i was always chasing the next event, project or anything that would take me out of my present reality. Now I've learned to accept my reality -

Here's your first NUGGET - I accept my REALITY because i can't heal or change anything i don't acknowledge and accept first! Reality is what is!

I encourage you to go back to the website and follow our blog and become a fan of our Facebook. Grow with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment